Sister Bay Historical Society’s Corner of the Past features an 1875 renovated farmhouse. The property displays authentic, historically-restored farm buildings from the Sister Bay area and include a barn, granary, machine shop, log cabins, migrant’s cabin, summer kitchen, sawmill, blacksmith’s barn, and early tourist cottages. $10 Adults, Children free. Opens Memorial Day weekend, then Tues.-Sat., 10-4, June-July-Aug-Sept. Adults $10, kids free. Closed in winter.
Hwy 57 at Country Ln & Fieldcrest Ln – Sister Bay, WI 54234